วันเสาร์ที่ 30 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2557

I Love pink



Woman and pink color is couple.

80% of woman likes Pink Color.


Me too !!!


and you ??



Must Have pink fashion items


1.

Cute :)


2.

Hit Hot !!

3.

Wow !!


4.

Perfect Pink Suit ^^''


5.

Pink Pastel .
I Love it !!!


6.

Sexy :)
 and Sweet.


7.

Very cute :3




Which one do you love ?


No. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. or 7.










11 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Unfortunately not one of my favourite colour, I have always been into monochromes, grey, white and blue.

    Reflection of Sanity | Giveaway

    ตอบลบ
  2. I love the cardigan :)

    Btw your blog is amazing. Write to me if you want to follow each other on bloglovin or GFC. :)
    http://fashiionistah.blogspot.dk/

    ตอบลบ
    คำตอบ
    1. Yes , it' s so cute :3
      Thank you for your support. i'll follow your blog asap.

      Thank you ^_^'

      ลบ
  3. I also love pink! Great pink collections! I am a new reader/follower and I'm loving your blog. I hope you keep in touch.xoxo!

    Qing's Style

    ตอบลบ
  4. My favorite color is green, but that pink sweater in the 1st picture is seriously SO CUTE.
    ChicAndAlluring.com

    ตอบลบ
  5. I wasn't a fan of pink... that is until I had my baby girl. Now I don't mind it. My favorite color is Orange.

    Would you like to follow each other via GFC and bloglovin'?

    Much Love,
    Amy K
    byamyk.blogspot.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/byamyk

    ตอบลบ
  6. Cute blog post! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog! :) xx
    http://www.kathrynskatwalk.com/liebster-blog-award/#more-117

    ตอบลบ

 

Pirom's Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template